Practical Social Media Tips that Attract Attendees
Nearly half of surveyed associations fail to turn their conference content into effective marketing materials. It’s time to let this valuable information take on a second life! Effectively using social media is a great first step in taking advantage of your association’s existing content.
Read this whitepaper to learn:
- How to transform existing content into shareable information.
- Which visual tools you can use to create graphics that pique your followers’ interests.
- How Twitter can help you maintain year-round awareness of your event.
- How to use Snapchat to engage younger members.
- How to use LinkedIn to share content with users outside of your member network.