Omnipress helps associations and other organizations deliver educational content to their members, learners and stakeholders—content that transforms industries. We love our customers. We love what we do. And we need someone on a limited-term basis (full-time hours, approximately 4 months) who loves to translate words and ideas into attention-grabbing graphics.
At its core, the Graphic Designer is responsible for helping the company achieve its growth goals by developing the print and digital assets that support our marketing programs. Some of these assets include: online banner ads; website updates and enhancements; header graphics and imagery for blog posts; social media graphics and ads; building emails; tradeshow graphics and materials; whitepapers; online sales demos; direct mail pieces; and printed collateral materials.
To be successful in this position, you first need to have rock-solid graphic design skills, from conceptualization to creation of final, production-ready files. It’s also important that you are equally experienced with both digital and print design and execution. It is extremely helpful to understand the principles of B-to-B marketing, and how graphic design supports our objective of lead generation.
We are a small but mighty team with a “We got this!” attitude. Collaboration and brainstorming are a big piece of our day-to-day. You would be in a position to contribute to the activities that will make a major impact to the organization. If that sounds exciting, we’d love to hear what you bring to the table. But just to be sure we have our bases covered, here are our more formal Responsibilities and Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Using copy/content developed by the marketing team, create both print and digital assets to support our marketing programs and activities
• Provide ideas and recommendations for how to best optimize and test our creative execution, using metrics to help drive decisions
• Maintain knowledge of trends and best practices in graphic design, communications and user experience expectations
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Marketing, Advertising or related field
• Minimum 2-3 years professional design experience as part of an in-house marketing team or marketing/advertising agency
• Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office
• HTML and CSS experience is extremely helpful
• Understand the pre-press process, and can prepare files accordingly
• Incredible eye for design and typography; stay in tune with current and emerging design trends
• Familiar with digital and web design best practices, particularly design that helps increase conversions
• Experience working with WordPress is extremely helpful
• Experience developing animated videos is a plus!
• Strong relationship management, organizational, and project management skills
• Strong communicator with an ability to collaborate as a team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com