CATALYST abstract and speaker management software makes it simpler to collect, review and distribute high-quality and printed conference content and materials to attendees, while saving event planners valuable time.
CATALYST is three tools in one:
Better Content. Better Conference.
Educational content is the #1 reason people attend conferences. CATALYST abstract and speaker management software helps event planners collect higher-quality conference content by creating a better experience for submitters and reviewers. A better experience makes for more complete submissions…and you know, better content.
- Intuitive and configurable interface—we set up CATALYST for you, per your requirements and specifications
- Clear visual cues, dynamic forms and role-based dashboards create a better user experience for submitters and reviewers
- Custom review scoring system to fit your organization’s criteria
- iThenticate® plagiarism detection software to ensure the integrity of your submissions
- Support from start to finish—our customers receive a dedicated project manager so they can keep in constant contact on the status of their project
Manage final conference content—both print and digital, right from CATALYST.
- Share your digital conference content online or offline
- Submit materials for print right from CATALYST—we’ve specialized in conference printing for more than 40 years!
- Make last-minute changes and real-time updates to online schedules and content
- Populate Attendify mobile event app with your schedule and speaker content
Simplify the Complexity of Abstract Review
Associations rely on peer review to identify the highest quality, most substantiated educational content for their events. CATALYST® gives you the tools to you need to ensure each submission is reviewed fairly and consistently, helping you select the strongest content for your program.
- Monitor the status of review assignments to ensure reviewers complete their work on schedule.
- Empower your reviewers to opt out of an assigned review due to a potential conflict of interest.
- Ensure meaningful review results by creating a custom scoring system that fits your organization’s criteria.
Built-in project management tools keep event content and schedules organized.
- Communication tools—create dynamic batch emails to notify submitters and reviewers of important messages
- Scheduling tool with conflict detection
- AMS integration simplifies data entry and reduces errors
- Secure payment collection for submissions
- Customizable reporting for viewing data most important to your organization
Welcome to a simpler way to manage your next call for abstracts.
Why Work With Omnipress?
Every CATALYST project comes with a dedicated project manager to help you at each step of your project. We guide you all the way from initial site set-up through producing the final materials, so that your entire process runs smoothly.
Dedicated Project Manager
Your Omnipress project manager will help you to set up your collection site and be available throughout the life of your project.
Smart forms use previously entered information to display relevant fields to submitters and reviewers.
Searchable FAQ Database
Answers to common tech support questions are available to submitters on demand through the support search option.
Help reviewers focus on their area of expertise by organizing submissions into track and sub-track groups.
Notify all of your submitters of your “Accept” and “Reject” decisions at once with a custom batch notification.
Outputs are Easy
With CATALYST, all the information you collect will be ready to use in a conference app, website or in printed materials.
“Not only does CATALYST help simplify the task of securing content for my conference, but they are fantastic to work with. My project manager is an invaluable part of the process.”Debbie Roller, Veritas Meeting Solutions
The Omnipress Suite of Conference Services
We offer everything you need to deliver engaging content to your attendees at the conference and beyond.
Provide a more user-friendly way to search and access speaker materials, handouts, papers and presentations before, during and after the conference. Offer online access through a simple link, or distribute an offline version as a downloadable file or on a branded USB or DVD.