Are you the type of employee who comes up with unconventional, creative uses for everything from a coffee filters (which makes a great “bowl” for your afternoon microwave popcorn) to pivot tables in Excel? Then you’re a valuable resource for your association, and someone who can get the most out of an abstract management system. In time, you could even earn the title of Master User.
Our abstract collection system is flexible enough to fit your needs, whether that’s a standard call for papers or something out of the ordinary, like awards nominations or grant applications. The more you use it, the more opportunities you notice where it might be useful.
New to our online collection system? Some suggestions to move you up the chain from novice to Master User:
- Request a demo to see how the system works and what processes you can streamline to make your workday run more smoothly.
- Try our abstract management system for your next event’s call for papers. See just how easy it can be to stay on track when you use the right tools.
- Gather feedback from submitters, reviewers, and fellow staff. Get news from the “front lines” to build a complete picture of the process.
- Evaluate the success you experienced and the challenges you faced—before, during, and after the event. How did it go? Was the process easier this year than it had been previously?
- Brainstorm other uses for the system. Don’t forget to call on your dedicated Omnipress project manager for help!
- Continue to use Omnipress to make collection—of just about anything—easier for submitters, reviewers, and staff.
Follow these steps and you too could be a Master Use of our abstract management system! Got questions? We’ve got answers! Contact us, leave a comment below, or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.