In an earlier post, I mentioned that this was going to be a big year for our CATALYST online abstract management system, as we maintain a strong focus on ongoing product development, industry partnerships and third-party integrations. We have been doing a lot of work behind-the-scenes that I’m very happy to share with all of you.
Partnerships and Integrations
Omnipress has secured several industry partnerships that help to make CATALYST even more accessible to meeting planners who are looking to simplify their next call for abstracts, including:
- Community Brands – Tech Partner
- Conference Direct – Preferred Supplier
- ACGI/Association Anywhere – Resource Partner
- Fuzion — Network Member
We are also actively integrating CATALYST with other event tech and association platforms, including many of the leading AMS providers to provide a more seamless user experience.
Over the past several months, we have launched dozens of new features and updates that further increase data integrity, provide even more flexibility for meeting planners, and provide an even better experience for end users. Just a few of the highlights include:
- More advanced review assignment rules so meeting planners can easily implement a variety of options within the same collection
- Even greater flexibility filtering data and configuring reports to fit your needs, reducing or eliminating the need to spend time manually re-working spreadsheets
- More robust schedule conflict detection
- Ability to collect payments in CATALYST, with 100% of the collected revenue going directly to your organization’s account
- Integration with iThenticate/CrossCheck Plagiarism Detection Software to help uphold the integrity of your submissions
Future Product Roadmap
Even with all of these advancements, we continue to work toward our goal of ensuring CATALYST sets the industry standard for online abstract and speaker management. Today, we’re currently working on strengthening the integration from CATALYST to your conference material outputs so it’s even easier for you to get that content into your attendees’ hands. Watch for more information on that to be released later this year.
For over 40 years, our single focus has been to help associations and other organizations simplify the process of collecting, producing and distributing educational content. The investments we continue to make are with the sole purpose to continue this mission.