Simplifying the Production, Fulfillment and Distribution of Educational Publications
The Case for a One-Vendor Solution
Managing the production and distribution of your seminar and training materials can be a challenging task.
- Should you carry an inventory or try print-on-demand?
- How can you get copies fast if your seminar sells out?
- Should you print short runs in case the content changes or print more at a time to keep the costs lower?
- When should you archive material online or sell a CD?
- Are you getting the best price on shipping?
Making decisions around print runs, content changes, inventory costs, fulfillment and distribution can involves a dizzying amount of data and time spent managing vendors. Unfortunately no one has a one-size-fits-all formula to find the right balance for any production, fulfillment and distribution scenario.
This white paper discusses the value a single-vendor system provides to keep the process as simple and streamlined as possible.