Big Ideas on Fulfillment
- Omnipress Arrives at ASTD in Dallas to Rustle Up Some Trainers
- Crossing the Divide Between Online & Printed Continuing Education Content
- Your Organization’s Continuing Education Budget: The Gold Rush
- To Climb or Not to Climb? Deciding the Future Delivery of Your Continuing Education Content
Order Processing and Fulfillment
Simplify Printing, Order Processing and Fulfillment
Using internal staff to help fulfill print publication orders is, as you know, a resource-intensive process. Yet outsourcing means you are managing multiple relationships with printers and fulfillment companies. You are the one keeping track of who is supposed to do what and when.
The good news for you is we print, process orders and fulfill publications under one roof. And you only need to call one person.
When we say we simplify things, we mean it!
What It Is
Integrated Systems is Convenience for You
Our print production and fulfillment processes are part of a single system and all the work is done in one facility. This integrated system enables us to transform your content into printed publications you can be proud of, and then deliver the correct quantity to your end users on the date promised. Here’s what we do:
- Integrate with your online bookstore or AMS to receive publication orders
- Process orders for publications
- Ship anywhere: to individual addresses, bookstores/universities, corporations, hotels, conference centers, etc.
- Provide all shipping and tracking information online 24/7
- Help you manage inventory and print production runs
Extend Your Marketing Reach With Content
Your print publications contain some of your industry’s most valuable and relevant knowledge. Is your organization marketing this knowledge to the greatest extent possible? Are you maximizing your marketing reach and generating more revenue?
We truly love to help organizations design a content management plan that will enable them to distribute their educational content (whether from publications or events) more widely and to become more relevant to their members and stay more viable (read: generate more revenue) in today’s tough economic environment.
Just Ask, and we’re happy to provide insights and brainstorm ways to help your organization maximize the distribution of your educational content throughout your industry. After all, it is the most valuable asset you have.