Need Help with Layout?
Page Formatting and Layout
We're Here To Make You (And Your Books)... Look Good
We hate to state the obvious, but your attendees will judge a book, flyer and anything else you print by its cover. In fact, every document or product your organization produces represents your organization and carries your professional brand.
Our team works with hundreds of clients on the design and layout of their conference materials, and they know “what’s hot” in the industry. Our team can help you:
- Review Materials – Offer a second set of eyes to ensure all logos and graphics are of high resolution, text is not covered up by another object and colors will print correctly.
- Provide Finishing Touches – Making sure there's clearance for trimming, appropriate binding and bleed if needed.
- Design Killer Graphics – Partner with one of our designers who will give you a call to get a feel for what you would like for your design. Then, they will come up with three designs for you to review. Once a design is chosen, they will make any final tweaks you request, and send it off to production.
Page Layout, Formatting, File Conversion
When you need to format your final program, organize your abstracts and papers for the proceedings, format or convert files, let us be your partner. When you give us the files and information (or if we help you collect them!), we can successfully create the following:
- Page numbering and indexing
- Page headers or footers
- Layouts of covers, program books and abstract books
- Graphic and advertisement placement
- Basic design and typesetting of artwork
- Design of online, flash drive and CD interfaces (to match your printed material)
- Page formatting from native files
- File conversion to PDF
- Document management
Making Your Project Look Good
As a meeting organizer, you’re a logistics expert, speaker wrangler, master packer and super list maker. But not necessarily a graphic designer.
Leave the design to us. We have graphic designers on staff with 25+ years of creative experience, who are excited and eager to transform your vision into reality. We offer complete graphic design services for:
- Book covers
- CD jackets
- Flash drive graphics
- Postcard mailers and flyers
- Web sites
How We Do It
Making Clients Happy One at a Time
How do we make hundreds of association clients so happy every year? We follow an established and proven process of communication, collaboration and follow-through:
You Have a Dedicated Team
Every client project is assigned a dedicated Project Manager and Designer who will ensure specifications and timelines are met and that you have a great experience.
You Tell Us
We meet and discuss your needs and requirements with you and develop an action plan before we begin work on any project. Share your specifications and/or a sample and we can also suggest changes for improving the look and lowering costs.
You See It First
Depending on the complexity of your project we'll provide a sample to ensure accuracy and satisfaction. And, you should know, as there are always revisions, we have built time for them into our process.
You Give Us a Thumbs up
You will sign off on a final proof before we begin any production. If there are any minor changes, we'll work with you to correct them and make everything perfect.
Something For Every Reader (or eReader)
Let's face it. It's the digital age, and not all attendees or members prefer their conference proceedings and final programs in print. And it's about making every attendee happy, right?
If we are already printing your proceedings or final programs, all you need to do is request an eBook version as an add-on service. We already have your files, so it's as easy as 1-2-3!