Subscription Management | Digital Publishing Platforms
Manage Access to Your Content and Create Subscriptions
Do you want to use your content as a members-only benefit? Or are you looking to keep the gate open on some content but sell or restrict access to others?
Baby, you’ve got the power. Our Online Knowledge Center can help you control who sees your content and when, giving you control over your educational content in a way that makes sense for your organization.
We can help you set up:
- Subscription services
- Password-based portals
- eCommerce solutions
- Time-sensitive access
- Downloadable or online-only content
Guard Your Content from Unauthorized Users
So Member Fred gets free access, right? And he shares an office with Non-member Mark. Non-member Mark is supposed to pay for a subscription to see your valuable content, but what’s to stop Member Fred from simply sharing his password?
I have bad news for you, Member Fred. Omnipress helps you protect access to your content with a number of safeguards that give you peace of mind. We can help you restrict access by user, IP address, groups or other variables. Plus we can help you set up individual subscriptions and access portals by site, collections, file types, event and more.
Increase Non-Dues Revenue
We've rarely met an association that frowned upon non-dues revenue, and your Online Knowledge Center can act as a Knowledge Community - transforming into a steady revenue stream with eCommerce solutions that require users to pay for access.
The Online Knowledge Center is set up to help you reap the benefits of your library of resources. You can:
- Sell subscription access - by site, title, collection, individual chapters and more
- Sell digital downloads of session recordings and other files
- Integrate with other eCommerce solutions
- Integrate the sales of printed and digital media fulfillment
- Bundle content to create new sales opportunities, such as selling multiple chapters or entire tracks of presentations
- Identify (and bundle) best sellers
- Upload and update new content to create new products
Creating eCommerce Portals
Our Online Knowledge Centers can provide eCommerce solutions that allow you to sell access to content or individual downloads. What's more, the system can integrate with your existing eCommerce solution if you need to integrate the sale of your content with other online products.