Stay In Control of Your Review Process
Once the deadline for submissions has passed, you need to manage the review process, and finding a system that is flexible, efficient, easy-to-use and cost-effective is tough.
Our Abstract Review System has those attributes and more. You can:
- Create a link to use to solicit reviewers (Call for Reviewers)
- Add as many reviewers to the system as you need
- Assign reviewers to submissions manually, or let the system help you assign according to topic or track, to the entire pool of submissions or randomly
- Allow reviewers to evaluate submissions based on your criteria and scoring requirements
- Create complex or simple reviewing forms using our form technology
Finding and Training Reviewers for Your Submissions
Your first step may be to send out a Call for Reviewers, and our Abstract Review System can help. The system lets you create a link to solicit reviewers and helps you manage email correspondence with present and potential reviewers.
Once you find reviewers, the system’s easy interface and intuitive step-by-step review process eliminates time-consuming reviewer training and questions. And the system lets you add as many reviewers as you need, whenever you need.
Creating a Review Process that Makes Sense for Your Event
Another key task your abstract management system must be able to perform is creating the evaluation forms your reviewers need to rate the submissions. Here’s another instance where the Omnipress Team puts our experience to work for you. We’ve helped hundreds of organizations design their online review processes, and we can guide you in the creation of the review forms that make sense for your submission process.
Our system and the Omnipress Team can help you:
- Create simple or complex forms
- Set up multiple deadlines and submission types
- Assign reviewers to submissions in the way that works best for you:
- Manual assignments
- Random assignments by topic or track, or to the entire pool of submissions
- Allow reviewers to evaluate submissions using your custom criteria
- Give administrative powers to committee members, reviewers and other staff members who are involved in the review process
- Communicate with the submitters after the review process to let them know their acceptance status
- Start scheduling the approved submissions into your event and organize them for the final program, handouts, and online libraries