Fulfillment Warehouse Associate
Published: April 4, 2017
The Fulfillment Warehouse Associate is responsible for accurately processing fulfillment orders, which includes picking, packing, stocking/restocking, shipping, and receiving products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize orders by due date.
- Pick, package and ship orders by due date.
- Maintain organization of warehouse and common areas.
- Inventory stocking, storing and inventorying materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Process request for items; pulling and assembling kits for shipping.
- Assist in loading and/or unloading shipments.
- Communicate ideas, concerns and problems to leadership.
- Safely operate shipping equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, but is not meant to be all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication, both verbally and written
- Experience in order fulfillment
- Experience operating sit-down and stand-up forklift
- Reading, writing, and calculating
- Interpersonal skills
- Work with minimal supervision
Personal computer, phone, calculator, press and bindery equipment
- Light work (lift up to 10 lbs): Frequent – Office equipment and supplies, manuals, books, etc.
- Medium work (lift 15-25 lbs): Frequent – Boxes and stacks of manuals, books, etc.
- Heavy work (lift 25-50 lbs): Occasional – Pallets
- Other physical requirements: standing for long periods of time, up to 10 hours